Our small team couldn’t do the work it does without the extraordinary help provided by our volunteers. They assist with everything from client support to working in the café, packing food parcels, looking after our clothing stores and gardening. If you have any spare time and would like to volunteer please keep an eye on this page for opportunities. Alternatively, you can send us your details, along with any background information that might be relevant to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will keep you in mind if an opening arises.
Occasionally, we are awarded funding which enables us to add to our small team. Please check this page regularly as we will list opportunities both here and on our facebook page. Alternatively, you can send us your details, along with any background information that might be relevant to email@example.com and we will keep you in mind if an opening arises.
Rainbow Money Admin Assistant NeededRainbow Money is looking for an admin assistant to support the debt advice team for 8 hours per week split over two mornings (9am-1pm). The two mornings can be flexible but Monday, Wednesday, Thursday are preferred days. Full training will be given. Starting date 1 October 2021.Job DescriptionRainbow Money generates a lot of admin work so this position would support all of the following:
- Generating credit reports and uploading debts onto client files
- Generating paperwork for signing and using an e-sign programme to send these to clients
- Sending letters to creditors requesting information and making payment offers
- Scanning letters onto the database and updating the file
- Managing new referrals alongside the manager
- Dealing with routine emailsEssential skills
- Very good IT skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Experience of administration and being able to manage a range of tasks
The ideal candidate will have a willingness to undertake basic debt advice training and to understand context of work. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Salary: £9.50 per hour.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Additional notes: Please note that the office is up a flight of stairs with no lift for accessibility.